Our Terms & Conditions
Courses and 1:1 Sessions
1. HEALTH AND SAFETY
1.1 Clients are responsible to ensure their dog is fit and healthy to attend training, dogs must be fully vaccinated (titre test would be accepted) and not suffering from any infectious that could be transmitted to any other dog. Bitches in season need to be left at home. If in doubt about your dog’s health please consult a veterinarian. Dogs who are ill, injured or post operation are not allowed to attend class until fully recovered. However, on these occasions it is advisable that the owner still attends alone, so they can continue the training at home.
1.2 Clients are required to inform their trainer if there has been any recent changes in behaviour of the dog.
1.3 Clients must follow the instructions of the trainer at all times.
1.4 Dogs must always be kept under control when the trainer is entering your premises. Please use a muzzle if necessary. Any injury caused by the client dog being out of control will be the client’s full responsibility.
1.5 Paws 4 Reward is fully insured however any accidents or injuries during the training session will not be covered if you have failed to use the appropriate equipment or failed to follow the instructor advice.
1.6 Please keep dogs on leads at all times, unless otherwise directed by your trainer.
1.7 In some cases, we use stooge dogs or demo dogs. Clients will be responsible for keeping there dog a sufficient and safe distance from trainers dogs.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
2.1 Payment for dog training classes are required before the course begins. Private consultations and training package fees must be paid before or on the day of the consulation. Paws 4 Reward will accept cash payments, cheques made payable to Lisa Tonks or BACS transfers.
2.2 Details of prices of Classes and Individual sessions are available on the Website. Paws 4 Reward may from time to time adjust prices, this does not affect your statutory rights.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
3.1 Subject to any statutory rights of cancellation, payments for Classes, Workshops, Events, 121’s sessions and are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions. Refunds, if any, shall be made entirely at our discretion.
3.2 Paws 4 Reward reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time and with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contact does not respond well to the therapy plan and/or other dogs. Partial refunds will apply.
3.3 No refunds will be given if a client decides not to use full number of sessions from a purchased package or class.
4.1 Harsh handling or the use of physical force on dogs in our classes / during private consultation is not allowed. Choke collars, prong collars, chains and flexi leads are banned.
4.2 Children should be supervised at all times and stay at a safe distance from all dogs. Classes are great for children and dogs to learn how to act appropriately around each other. Children are expected to listen when the tutor is talking and to refrain from disturbing the class.
4.3 Vehicles are parked at their owner’s risk. We do not accept to take any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at training.
4.4 The information on your booking form will only be used as a record of you and your dog and to contact you in relation to dog training activities and will not be passed on to any third parties.
4.5 Clients agree not to engage in negative comments, libel or slander regarding Paws 4 Reward including, but not limited to, publishing, or causing to be published, complaints or derogatory comments about Paws 4 Reward or Lisa Tonks in any format including, but not limited to, print, newspaper, television, radio, social media or on internet complaint sites, blogs or other public internet forums.
4.6 In the event of a fire during classes, Clients are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit. Smoking is not allowed in the Venue.
4.7 Paws 4 Reward reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such changes will be published on the Website and, until revoked, are binding on Clients.
4.8 By agreeing to the T&C’s, you give Paws 4 Reward permission to publish in print, electric, video format and via social media the likeness or image of you and/or your dog. You release all claims against Paws 4 Reward with respect to privacy right, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
- If you insist that your dog be let off the lead, the career requires that you accept full responsibility if your dog runs away or gets lost.
- We will endeavor to walk your dog twice a day for a minimum of 20 mins. Sometimes this may change to a longer walk once a day, but with time in the garden. If however the weather is extremely hot or cold then we will only walk your dog when it is sensible to and in your dog’s best interest. If for any veterinary reasons your dog cannot be walked then we will plan suitable mental stimulation.
- If you cancel the deposit will not be returned
- We are unable to accommodate bitches in season. You must agree that if your bitch comes into season before or during stay you will arrange for alternative accommodation immediately.
- You will present the dog for boarding in a clean and groomed condition and with up to date vaccinations, de-flea and anti worming treatment.
- You will need to supply the necessary dog food and treats for the duration of the stay. If additional food or treats are required you agree, upon presentation of a receipt, to refund Paws 4 Reward.
- We are unable to accept bookings for a dog subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or any other dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs and/or people.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you in the event of an emergency. However, Paws 4 Reward reserves the right to make decisions regarding your dog’s health provided it is at all times acting in the best interest of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. If your dog becomes unwell, has an accident or injures himself/herself or seems to be in any type of pain, we might need to take him/her to a veterinary surgeon and you agree to be responsible for payment of the entire veterinarian fees incurred. We will endeavor to use your vets.
- You undertake to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic which might make your dog not suitable for home boarding, including, but not limited to behavioral or health problems, anti-social behavior including aggression, incontinence/lack of housetraining or excessive loud barking/whining. Failure on your part to disclose any matter which might render the dog unsuitable for the home boarding will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of this agreement. You will also be liable for additional costs if Paws 4 Reward experiences difficulties due to failure to disclose in the booking form any matter that would be accepted as reasonably unsuitable for home boarding.
- All deposits are due at the time of booking. Your booking can only be confirmed when both the deposit and the signed booking form have been received. Paws 4 Reward is not able to keep bookings open for more than 10 days so bookings will be released.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel within 10 days of your booking.
- If Paws 4 Reward is unable to fulfill a booking, we will use all reasonable endeavors to arrange an introduction to another suitable boarding service. If we are not able to recommend an alternative boarding service, we will refund your booking deposit.
- If your dog is non-aggressive, but should shows aggression tendencies towards me or my family, or should it’s behavior become uncontrollable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, You will need to agree that he/she will be placed in a Dog Boarding Kennel until your return and that this will be subject to a £10 transfer charge. You will also need to agree for Paws 4 Reward to make any decisions regarding the dog’s health providing it is acting in the best interest the dog and is on the advice of a qualified veterinary surgeon
- You must agree that if you do not turn up on the agreed date to board your dog you will be liable for the full payment.